Teas Teas Teas
- Regular price
- £8.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £8.00 GBP
- Unit price
Our selection of teas for you to choose from. Bring back the jar to our Bakery or lovecrumbs in 155 West Port and we'll refill it for you half price. The turtles thank you.
Violet Petal Tea: Black tea infused with violet petals and violet oil. Fragrant and nostalgic. Brew 2g per cup in your fave teapot.
Scottish Breakfast Tea: A reliable friend. Classic loose leaf black tea crafted to work perfectly with Edinburgh water. Infuse 2-3g for 3-4 mins and you're good to go morning, noon or night.
Earl Grey Tea: Classic bergamot infused black tea. Fragrant, fancy. Do you drink it with milk or not? One of the great dividers. Infuse 2g per cup for 3-4 minutes for peak pleasure.
Bancha Green Tea: Grassy Japanese loose leaf green tea. Drink to make you feel like a wholesome human. Brew 2g per cup in water that's been off the boil and chilling out for a few minutes, let steep for 3-4 minutes. Tada!
Nana Mint Tea: A Moroccan spearmint tea, so refreshing, sweet and fresh. Brew using 2g per cup, for at least 3 minutes. This tea is free of the caffeine.
Cinnamon Anise Rooibos Tea: Cinnamon and anise are joined by chamomile for this soothing spiced tea. Brew 2g per cup in your favourite teapot and enjoy with a gingernut or to calm sore throats. No caffeine in sight.
Lemongrass + Marigold Tea: Do you like Twister ice lollies? You'll like this tea. As well as lemongrass and marigold we have dried strawberry, pineapple and apple. Fresh af. Brew 2-3g per cup in your favourite teapot, in the summer you can pour over ice for a refreshing cold drink (what's summer? Those 3 hot days we have in July, remember them?). Never been touched by any caffeine.
- We deliver locally Wednesdays through Sundays.
- The delivery radius is within 5.5 miles of Nice Times Bakery and the fee is £3. The minimum order amount is £15.
- Deliveries are between 9am and 3pm. Collection from Nice Times Bakery is free and available between 8am and 3pm Wednesdays through Sundays.
- Make use of the special instructions box on checkout to add delivery notes and the like.
- If you order something for a friend, please make sure they know we're coming and are in.
- For any other questions or special requests, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for you to peruse:
|Can I get a message on my cake?||
Yes, you absolutely can! Simply choose "For £3 please add a message to the cake in this order" on the Cart Page and add your message in the box.
|How should I best store my cake?||
We recommend storing the cake in a cool, dark place. A fridge would do nicely. Once cut and you're taking a break from devouring it, clingfilm the cut edges and pop it back in its cool corner. The cakes are best eaten within 3 days of delivery.
|What if I'm not in to receive my delivery?||
We deliver cakes between 9am and 3pm but aim to have your cake with you before noon. Sometimes we get a lot of orders and it takes us longer, unfortunately.
|I would like to send something to a friend who lives in Edinburgh.||
We can absolutely do that! Just change the delivery address and recipient name to your friend's and please make sure they know they're expecting a delivery!
|Can I add a message to my order?||
Absolutely! Use the box on the Cart page to do so. You can also always send us an email at email@example.com and we'll sort you out.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Due to the tedious, handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for custom orders if these are requested less than 72 hours before the specified delivery/collection date. A full refund will be issued if the cancellation is received outside the 72 hours notice period. If a cancellation is initiated within 72 hours of the delivery/collection date, we will not offer a refund. Instead, you will be offered a credit note of the original amount for a cake on an alternative date within 3 months of the original delivery/collection date.
- Orders of regularly offered cakes on our website can be cancelled up to 48 hours before delivery/collection date. A full refund will be issued if the cancellation is received outside the 48 hours notice period. If a cancellation is initiated within 48 hours of the delivery/collection date, we will not offer a refund. Instead, you will be offered a credit note of the original amount for a cake on an alternative date within 3 months of the original delivery/collection date.
- All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop after collection. We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport, set-up or any time thereafter. If you have chosen for your cake to be delivered, we are responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport or set-up.
- You will be given instructions on how to carry, transport, and store your cake upon pick up. Keep in mind that cakes are very fragile and damages can happen if not handled properly – such as cracks, smudges, melted frosting, etc.
- Cake flavour and texture is subjective. Full refunds requested due to flavour or texture after the cake has been accepted and picked up will not be honoured. You may qualify for a percentage of a store credit* if the product is brought back and the quality of the cake flavour or texture is determined to not meet our standards. Cakes must be brought back to us within a timely manner, preferably within 24 hours of pick up – please email us promptly to let us know of the issue, including pictures if possible. Quality determination is solely at the discretion of Nice Times Bakery. Please understand that we cannot issue refunds for cakes that have already been completely eaten.