* Standing orders are encouraged where possible, and can be set up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices will be sent weekly and payment will be collected by direct debit. You will be sent an email to sign up to the GoCardless direct debit service.
* Orders may also be placed though the wholesale page on our website:
nicetimesbakery.com. Please email us to request the password. Please note that for those orders, payment will be collected upfront.
* Orders, cancellations and amendments must be received by 9am two days
prior to required delivery day. For example - for a Wednesday delivery, orders,
cancellations and amendments must be received by 9am on Monday.
* All products are best eaten on day of purchase. Any problems with your order
should be reported within 24 hours.
* We deliver 5 days a week, Wednesdays through Sundays, from 7am to 1am. Whilst every effort to get your order to you at your preferred time will be made, we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain time. Should we be passing your site before your opening time, we may request keys so that your order is ready and waiting for your arrival. Your keys will be kept in a safe place and will not be stored labelled, for safety reasons.
* During COVID our drivers will wear a mask whilst delivering and will sanitise
their hands before entering your premises. Orders will be delivered in recyclable
cardboard boxes. If you have any protocols you would prefer our delivery
drivers to follow we would be more than happy to follow them, please let us